Prep 1 hr
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is over 15 years old. It was inspired by my mother in-law who would not tell me hers.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 extra large egg
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄3 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- Mix egg, worcestershire sauce, onion salt, and pepper.
- Slowly add bread crumbs till paste forms.
- Mix paste into ground beef.
- Measure about 1 1/2 tablespoons of mix into palm of hand, roll into ball.
- Brown meatballs.
- Finish cooking in sauce.