Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe came from watching a alot of barbq shows. A guarded secret for most. But I read a article about rubs, and basiclly it said pick your favorite spices. So thats what I did.
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coriander seed, ground
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Mix ingredients well. I put them in a container and shake em.
- I just put the rub in bowl and roll the meat in it till it coats the meat.
- ( less of a mess to clean up.).
- The Rub is enough for 1 family package of Chicken legs.