Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
My DH can eat a loaf of this by himself if I would let him...it is addictive!
- 1 loaf French bread, UNSLICED
- 1⁄2 cup creamy caesar salad dressing (bottled or store bought)
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 4 tablespoons green onions, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Slice bread in half horizontally (this will give you a top and a bottom).
- In a small bowl, combine the salad dressing, cheese, butter, onion and garlic powder.
- Mix well.
- Place a layer of the spread on each side (inside) of the bread.
- Place the bread in foil and heat for 10 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for an additional 3 minutes if you like your bread crispy.
- Serve warm.
This is a really wonderful recipe! So simple and delicious! Thanks for sharing!
Wonderful recipe! I followed the recipe exactly except that I used "Recipe #58420" instead of bottled dressing. Thanks so much for sharing.