1/1 Photo of Mark's Fave Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Shannon Holmes's Note:
My husband loves chocolate and here is a great recipe for soft, fluffy pancakes, adapted from Cook 1.0 Mark says he can eat these every day :) The time alloted for cooking is a guess, please follow instructions. Instead of the milk and vinegar, just use buttermilk if you have it on hand.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir all ingredinets together until well combined.
- 2Heat a griddle pan to 325-350 degrees F.
- 3It is ready when droplets of water"dance" on the surface.
- 4Pour about 1/3 cup batter slowly onto the griddle for each pancake.
- 5Sprinkle some chips on top of each one.
- 6Don't turn until pancakes are golden on the bottom, flip and cook other side until deep golden.
- 7Repeat with remaining batter and chips.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mark's Fave Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 504.5
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 17.0 mg
- Sodium 896.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 20.3 g
- Protein 11.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Egg Beaters egg substitute