Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 1⁄2 lbs beef, roast
- 1⁄2 onion, diced
- 1⁄2 bell pepper, diced
- 5 ounces hickory smoked worcestershire
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 8 swiss cheese, sliced
- 2 French bread (Soft)
- The roast should be slightly frozen for best results in cutting, as this allows you to slice the roast very thin.
- Place sliced roast in bowl with Worcestershire sauce for 15 to 20 minutes.
- While meat is marinating, sauté onions, bell peppers and 1/2 tsp of seasoning salt in peanut oil.
- Remove vegetables from skillet and cook meat in skillet until just browned adding remaining seasoning salt.
- Add the the onions and bell peppers to meat and allow to cook for another 10 minutes.
- Place french bread open face under heat under broiler until crisp.
- Place meat mixture on top of the bread, cover with swiss cheese, and broil until cheese has melted.
- Add mayonnaise and serve with leftover juices.