DH decided he could "outdo" my crawfish dip for a recent get together we had. After combining 3 different recipes, I'll have to say that he came up with a winner that is a MUCH different recipe from the one I've used for years. Serve this dip with assorted crackers, corn chips or large chunks of toasted french bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a large skillet on low heat.
- 2Add the flour and mix well.
- 3Add garlic, Kitchen Bouquet, pimentos and mushroom and sauté for 8 minutes.
- 4Mix in the crawfish tails and cook for 15 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 5After 15 minutes, add the parsley, green onion and water chestnuts and cook for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- 6Season with Tony's to taste.
- 7Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Crawfish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crawfish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mark's Crawfish Dip
Serving Size: 1 (2039 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 974.3
- Calories from Fat 596
- Total Fat 66.2 g
- Saturated Fat 39.6 g
- Cholesterol 647.7 mg
- Sodium 744.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 71.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: