Recipe by Ambervim
In 1999, Mark came from New Zealand to meet his Father. He worked for me for a while. This is a wonderful condiment!
- 10 lbs chili peppers, chopped finely (fresh better than dried)
- 6 teaspoons garlic
- 1 1⁄2 cups onions, chopped finely
- 2 cups white vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 3 1⁄2 tablespoons paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in a large stockpot and bring to a boil.
- Skim off scum and slow boil for 1 to 1 1/2 hours until "crab foam" bubbles are present.
- As he said, "Bottle up and enjoy.".
- This will be a big batch. I have made smaller batches with dried chillis.