In summer, I make a big batch of this with fresh picked beans and serve it as a main dish with crusty French bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, coarsely chopped
- 4 slices bacon, thick, fried crisp, drained and crumbled
- 2 cups green beans, cut into 1 1/2 inch lengths, cooked and drained
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 4 cups washed mixed baby greens
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dijon-style mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1Place green beans, basil and salad greens in a serving bowl.
- 2Place oil, vinegar, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper in a small bowl, whisk together until well blended.
- 3Pour over the salad and toss.
- 4Top with egg and bacon and serve.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Market Green Bean Salad
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 270.1
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 174.4 mg
- Sodium 384.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 8.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed baby greens