Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Trust chef, restaurateur and writer, Mark Hix to put a quintessentially British spin on our favourite snack with a topping that will fill your kitchen with the comforting aromas of a traditional Sunday roast. Marvellous!
- 30 g popcorn
- 14 g chicken skin (leftovers are perfect for this!)
- 30 ml chicken stock, from a roast
- 2 rosemary sprigs
- rosemary salt
- black pepper (to season)
- Put the chicken skin on a baking tray with the rosemary under a medium to hot grill for 6-7 minutes, turning as its cooking, until it’s wonderfully crisp.
- In a separate pan, heat the chicken juices, boiling away any excess liquid until you are left with a wonderfully sticky chicken reduction.
- Toss the popped corn quickly in the juices and mix in the crispy chicken skin and rosemary. Add a few twists of rosemary salt and black pepper to taste.
- Enjoy while it’s still warm with good friends and a bottle of white Burgundy.
- From ThePopcornist.com.