Top Review by echo echo
This is very easy to make. I was worried that I wouldn't like the lemon juice, but the recipe calls for so little, I really didn't even notice it. I microwaved the potato rather than boiling it. A pleasant breakfast I'm sure I'll make again.
- 6 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1 large potatoes or 2 medium potatoes
- 1 tablespoon scallion
- lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter
- salt & pepper
- shredded cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil potatoes and mash.
- Separate eggs yolks whites.
- Put egg whites aside.
- Beat together mashed potatoes and yolks.
- Add a dash of lemon, the chives, the scallions.
- Add salt abd pepper to taste.
- Mix all together.
- Beat egg whites until stiff and add them into to mixture.
- Melt butter in frying pan.
- Cook the mixture until golden.
- Then add shredded cheese and put it under the broiler to finish it up.