Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Made this from what I had in the house, it is based on the original recipe but was a lot simpler to make. I think it is better that the original one. I used Nestles Chocolate Bits.
- 1 1⁄2 cups Marie biscuits, crumbed
- 75 g butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 150 g cherry ripe candy bars, grated roughly
- 100 g white chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup sultana
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 (396 g) sweetened condensed milk
- Grease a 20 x 30cm lamington pan, line with baking powder.
- Combine the biscuit crumbs with the melted butter and press into prepared pan.
- Drizzle with the honey.
- Top with the grated bars and chocolate bits.
- Add the coconut.
- Then the nuts.
- Pour the condensed milk over.
- Bake in a moderate oven for approximately 30 minutes.
- Cool in pan. I find it easier to slice before it gets too hard.