Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Made this from what I had in the house, it is based on the original recipe but was a lot simpler to make. I think it is better that the original one. I used Nestles Chocolate Bits.
- Grease a 20 x 30cm lamington pan, line with baking powder.
- Combine the biscuit crumbs with the melted butter and press into prepared pan.
- Drizzle with the honey.
- Top with the grated bars and chocolate bits.
- Add the coconut.
- Then the nuts.
- Pour the condensed milk over.
- Bake in a moderate oven for approximately 30 minutes.
- Cool in pan. I find it easier to slice before it gets too hard.