Recipe by rusted_essence
I got this recipe from Larkann. She dated a guy a few years back and his mom had made this dish, Larkann had to have the recipe and she gladly gave it. We whipped these up last night and they were yummy so I thought I would share these with all of you. Add whatever seasonings and add ins you wish but this is the recipe as is.
- 113.39 g cream cheese
- 113.39 g mushrooms
- 141.74 g chicken
- 226.79 g package crescent rolls (REGULAR TUBE)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a boel mix cream cheese mushrooms and chicken together.
- be sure to drain chicken and mushrooms well.
- stir together well.
- open crescent rools and lay flat.
- place a spoonful of the mixture into the fat end of the crescent and roll it up
- place on a cookie sheet and cook at 350 for as long as crescent package requires or until golden.
- note: the recipe recommends a jar of chicken gravy to eat these with but we didnt have that. I think adding some spice would be interesting here and maybe more things in the mixture but it is divine as is -- ENJOY!