I got this recipe from Larkann. She dated a guy a few years back and his mom had made this dish, Larkann had to have the recipe and she gladly gave it. We whipped these up last night and they were yummy so I thought I would share these with all of you. Add whatever seasonings and add ins you wish but this is the recipe as is.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a boel mix cream cheese mushrooms and chicken together.
- 2be sure to drain chicken and mushrooms well.
- 3stir together well.
- 4open crescent rools and lay flat.
- 5place a spoonful of the mixture into the fat end of the crescent and roll it up
- 6place on a cookie sheet and cook at 350 for as long as crescent package requires or until golden.
- 7note: the recipe recommends a jar of chicken gravy to eat these with but we didnt have that. I think adding some spice would be interesting here and maybe more things in the mixture but it is divine as is -- ENJOY!
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marjorie's Chicken Roll Ups
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.8
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 37.8 mg
- Sodium 204.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 6.2 g