Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This is a very good company roast. It needs no watching, leaving you free for other preparations. Sweet potatoes are an excellent side.
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried marjoram
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (4 lbs)
- Mix the seasonings.
- Rub over the pork roast.
- Put roast on rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- Bake, uncovered at 350* for 1-1/2 hours.
- Meat thermometer should read 160 degrees.
- Let stand for 15 minutes before carving.
Very tasty and easy to prepare.
Great flavor, very moist pork, with just the right amount of herbs--nothing too overpowering. A simple, lovely meal. I will definitely make again.