- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold water
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package Jello Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 4 bananas, sliced
- 1 (1 lb) box vanilla wafer
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine condensed milk and water and pudding beat with with electric beaters until thick. Set aside in refrigerator.
- Meanwhile get out a mixing bowl,and beat heavy cream and powdered sugar starting out on low-then finishing on med/high.
- Fold whipped cream into pudding mixture.
- Using a large trifle bowl or large glass pan layer vanilla wafers, then pudding mixture and bananas. Repeat until finished with bananas, cookies, and pudding.
- Chill 1 hour and serve.