1/3 Photos of Marion's Chicken in Honey-Mustard Marinade
Found this recipe on the website of a German cook named Marion. Though honey and mustard are commonly paired, the addition of orange and dill is new to me. This is an untried recipe posted for the Zaar World Tour.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 375°F
- 2Wash the chicken breast fillets and pat dry. If one side is much thicker than the other you may want to give it a quick pound with a meat mallet (skin-side down) to even it out.
- 3For the sauce, mix the Dijon mustard, honey, dill and orange zest in a small bowl, stir well.
- 4Brush both sides of the fillets with the marinade and bake the chicken for 30 minutes.
- 5Cut the fillets with a sharp knife on the thickest part, if the juices run clear they are done.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marion's Chicken in Honey-Mustard Marinade
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.3
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 82.2 mg
- Sodium 204.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 33.2 g