Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great recipe, very refreshing.
- 4 large tomatoes
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 2 sprigs thyme, chopped
- 1 sprig marjoram, chopped
- 1 tablespoon scallion, finely chopped
- Slice tomatoes and put in serving bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over tomatoes.
- Toss lightly.
- Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
DH enjoyed this salad. I did up end up using regular vinegar since that is what I had. I also cut down on the amount of olive oil. Made for ZWT 6- No-Nonsense Nibblers
Great with fresh tomatoes out of the garden. I used Beefsteaks!
This was very good and I had many tomatoes to use up- I used 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil and we had this with some fresh mozzarella cheese as a side dish for grilled steak. Thanks!