Recipe by Nyteglori
Marinating time is cooking time.
Top Review by Sharon123
I'm not sure how to rate this, as I made some changes. I didn't read the directions well and mixed the dressing with the cabbage and then saw I was supposed to marinate the cabbage in water. Oops. I also added more sugar because it didn't taste quite how I enjoy it. Next time, I will follow directions.
- 1 head white cabbage, shredded
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 6 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup cold water
- 1⁄3 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 3 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1 pinch sugar
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cabbage, carrots, half vinegar, lemon juice and water together.
- Marinate 1 hour.
- In a seperate small bowl mix sour cream with mustard and remaining vinegar.
- Incorporate remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Squeeze excess liquid out of marinated cabbage mix.
- Place cabbage mix in clean bowl and add cream sauce.