Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Looks impressive and big on flavor. Recipe from Taste of Home. Cooking time is refrigerator time.
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, sliced thin
- 12 lemon slices
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 lbs medium shrimp, cooked, peeled and deveined
- Mix the first eight ingredients in a large bowl. Stir in shrimp.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Drain before serving.