Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I have had this recipe so long I don't even remember where I got it. It tastes great and is a summer party favorite!
- 8 ounces vermicelli
- 1 cup tomatoes, cubed
- 1 cup cucumber, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 4 ounces black olives, drained and sliced
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Salad Supreme dry seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup Italian dressing
- Cook pasta according to package. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Meanwhile, combine all remaining ingredients EXCEPT dressing in a lare bowl.
- Add pasta and dressing to bowl. Toss gently to mix.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours (or overnight).