Top Review by Pam Turner
I tried this out, thanks to the other comments. It was fantastic. Son in law thinks I'm great..daughter is still too chicken to try. Too bad for her, more for her hubby and I. Thanks!
- 4 (8 ounce) venison chops
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chops in a plastic bag and set in a shallow dish.
- For marinade: In a small bowl combine remaining ingredients.
- Pour marinade over chops,seal bag.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 2-4 hours,turning bag occasionally.
- Drain chops.
- Discard marinade.
- Preheat broiler.
- Place chops on the unheated rack of a broiler pan.
- Broil 3-4 inches from the heat for 10-12 minutes for medium, turning meat over after half the broiling time.