Prep 1 hr
Cook 10 mins
Marinated Velveted Chicken for Stir-Fry
Make and share this Marinated Velveted Chicken for Stir-Fry recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup dry sherry
- 1 cup water
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, trimmed of excess fat
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon unbleached all-purpose flour
- Combine soy sauce, dry sherry, and water in medium bowl.
- Add chicken and stir to break up clumps.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes or up to 1 hour.
- Mix sesame oil, cornstarch, and flour in medium bowl until smooth.
- Drain chicken in strainer; press out excess liquid.
- Toss chicken in cornstarch/flour mixture until evenly coated.
- Use immediately for stir-fry.