1 hr 10 mins
Marinated Velveted Chicken for Stir-Fry
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine soy sauce, dry sherry, and water in medium bowl.
- 2Add chicken and stir to break up clumps.
- 3Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes or up to 1 hour.
- 4Mix sesame oil, cornstarch, and flour in medium bowl until smooth.
- 5Drain chicken in strainer; press out excess liquid.
- 6Toss chicken in cornstarch/flour mixture until evenly coated.
- 7Use immediately for stir-fry.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Velveted Chicken for Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 225.8
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 1139.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 26.1 g