Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe from a friend at a diet program I had joined and just fell in love ! All veggie are raw and feel free to add or change veggies to your liking.
- 1 broccoli, broken up
- 6 ounces green beans
- 5 ounces snow peas
- 1 red pepper
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1 tablespoon basil, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 dash salt & pepper, to taste
- Put vegetables in a bowl.
- Marinade: Mix vinegar, oil, basil, lemon, honey, salt & pepper in a vinegrette jar and shake well.
- Pour vinegrette on the vegetables and mix well.
- Cover an refrigerate about 1 hour.