Carol Bullock's Note:
A healthy dish bursting with flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 bell peppers, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 2 small eggplants, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 10 button mushrooms (or mushrooms of your choice)
- 2 medium yellow onions, peeled and cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 5 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- cracked pepper
- 1Put the vegetable pieces into a large bowl.
- 2Combine remaining ingredients in another bowl and whisk until blended.
- 3Pour marinade over veggies and toss to coat.
- 4Cover bowl and marinate in refrigerator for several hours or overnight.
- 5Drain vegetables, reserving marinade.
- 6Thread the vegetables onto metal skewers.
- 7Put the skewers on a broiler pan and cook under the broiler for 10-15 minutes , turning occasionally.
- 8Baste with the marinade several times during the cooking process.
- 9These are also excellent grilled on the barbecue.
- 10Excellent with couscous or wild rice.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Veggie Kebabs
Serving Size: 1 (298 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.8
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 38.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.8 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 3.4 g