Good for potlucks any time of the year. These vegetables add a little zip to a meal. They are a snap to make with easy to find ingredients and they keep well in the refrigerator. Plan ahead as they need to be marinated overnight. Preparation time includes marinade time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can French style green beans
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can peas
- 1 (11 ounce) can white shoepeg corn
- 1 (4 ounce) jar pimientos, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 1Mix marinade ingredients in a sauce pan and heat to boiling.
- 2Boil for 1 minute then set aside to cool.
- 3Drain vegetables
- 4Mix all vegetables in a bowl.
- 5Pour cooled marinade over vegetables and mix well.
- 6Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 259.5
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 455.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 24.0 g
- Protein 4.1 g