Recipe by dividend
This is great for snacking or as a side dish to pasta with tomato sauce. My BF is not a huge vegetable guy, but he couldn't stop sneaking helpings of this from the fridge.
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into bit sized pieces
- 2 broccoli florets, cut into small florets
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 red onion, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 226.79 g button mushrooms, cut into bit sized pieces
- crushed hot red pepper flakes (optional)
- 158.51 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 78.07 ml red wine vinegar
- 22.18 ml Italian salad dressing mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the dressing ingredients together in a small container with a lid.
- Shake to mix well.
- Put the cut up veggies in a gallon sized plastic bag.
- Add the dressing.
- Close the bag and toss it around a few times to coat the veggies.
- Once everything is well coated, squeeze out the air and refrigerate.
- This tastes better if you let it sit overnight before serving. I like to sprinkle each serving with hot pepper flakes.