This is great for snacking or as a side dish to pasta with tomato sauce. My BF is not a huge vegetable guy, but he couldn't stop sneaking helpings of this from the fridge.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into bit sized pieces
- 2 broccoli florets, cut into small florets
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 red onion, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 8 ounces button mushrooms, cut into bit sized pieces
- crushed hot red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1Mix the dressing ingredients together in a small container with a lid.
- 2Shake to mix well.
- 3Put the cut up veggies in a gallon sized plastic bag.
- 4Add the dressing.
- 5Close the bag and toss it around a few times to coat the veggies.
- 6Once everything is well coated, squeeze out the air and refrigerate.
- 7This tastes better if you let it sit overnight before serving. I like to sprinkle each serving with hot pepper flakes.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.8
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 33.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian salad dressing mix