- 1⁄4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and seeded
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
- 2 carrots, pared and julienned
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the rice wine vinegar and sugar in a saucepan until the sugar dissolves.
- Cut the peeled and seeded cucumbers into rounds or dice. Combine cucumbers, peppers, and carrots in a large bowl.
- Pour the vinegar mixture over the vegetables and toss.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Marinate in the refrigerator for several hours.