Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This salad has to be made the day before serving as it needs to marinate overnight.
Make and share this Marinated Vegetable Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 5 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cucumbers, peeled, sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 3 carrots, peeled, thinly sliced
- 5 ounces sliced black olives
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Italian dressing
- 12 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
- salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients, except tomatoes, in large bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight, stirring occasionally.
- Add tomatoes, season with salt and pepper and toss.
Nice mix of veggies and the dressing was wonderful! We really enjoyed the black olives, nice addition, especially with the Italian dressing. Being near the end of summer, I have lots of regular tomatoes, so I used them quartered instead of cherry tomatoes. I didn't season the tomatoes becauce of the black olives, didn't think the extra salt was necessary but did use the pepper.Very good, thanks for sharing.
Great salad! Looks beautiful and tastes delicious, it wasn't drowning in dressing. Love all the textures and crunch. Thanks for posting this healthy and delicious recipe.
I love healthy food.