This salad has to be made the day before serving as it needs to marinate overnight.
Make and share this Marinated Vegetable Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 5 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cucumbers, peeled, sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 3 carrots, peeled, thinly sliced
- 5 ounces sliced black olives
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Italian dressing
- 12 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
- salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients, except tomatoes, in large bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight, stirring occasionally.
- Add tomatoes, season with salt and pepper and toss.