Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a wonderful way to get your veggies in! You can add any raw vegetables that you want, feel free to get creative. This is a great dish for family reunions or summer picnics.
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 1 green pepper
- 1 cup cauliflower
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 1 ounce ranch dressing mix
- 2⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup white vinegar
- Chop broccoli, peppers and cauliflower into bite-sized chunks.
- Mix broccoli, peppers, cauliflower, whole cherry tomatoes and baby carrots in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk ranch dressing, oil and vinegar until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour dressing over veggies and toss until coated.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.