Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
here is a recipe for a great marinated salad I found on the web.
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 cauliflower head, cut into florets
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into florets
- 4 carrots, thinly sliced
- 2 cups celery, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup radish, sliced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 green pepper, sliced
- 1 (6 ounce) can black olives, sliced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- Boil water, vinegar, salt and dry mustard for 1 minute.
- Cool; stir in remaining dressing ingredients.
- Toss salad ingredients with cold dressing; cover and chill several hours.