Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a delicious recipe for plain old canned tuna. You no longer need mayonnaise! If you use the good Italian tuna in olive oil - just drain and do not add the olive oil as required in the recipe. Time does not include refrigeration time. You can of course eat it straight away as well.
- 340 g canned tuna, drained
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons olive oil (or much less!!!)
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- kosher salt
- cracked pepper
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Marinate as long as possible in the fridge preferably overnight.
- Enjoy as part of a tuna nicoise salad or on wholemeal rolls with avocado, tomatoes and salad.