Prep 6 hrs
Cook 10 mins
For the grill. Can broil inside as well.
Make and share this Marinated Top Sirloin Steaks recipe from Food.com.
- Place steaks in a plastic Ziplock bag, or plastic container.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all the remaining ingredients. Pour over steaks; turn to coat evenly.
- Chill for at least 6 hours; turning occasionally to redistribute marinade.
- After marinating, heat grill on med-high.
- Remove steaks from marinade and place on hot grill (discard the marinade). Grill for about 4 minutes on each side or to desired doneness.
Thoroughly enjoyed your recipe - I used dried thyme and although not as good still did the job. I cut the recipe back to 1 6oz steak - no problem. Added a couple of prawns I had in the freezer and when I put the prawns on the pan I added 1 oz vermouth cooked them apprx 3 minutes- Lovely flavor . Steak cooked to medium rare.
This marinade was very good! When I started to mix it together I realized I was out of minced garlic, so I substituted garlic powder. I also threw in a splash of white wine instead of sherry (we don't keep it around). Even with my changes, the marinade was a hit! Everybody we had over for dinner really enjoyed the flavor, and I loved the fact that I was able to throw it together with ingredients I usually have on hand.