For the grill. Can broil inside as well.
Make and share this Marinated Top Sirloin Steaks recipe from Food.com.
- Place steaks in a plastic Ziplock bag, or plastic container.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all the remaining ingredients. Pour over steaks; turn to coat evenly.
- Chill for at least 6 hours; turning occasionally to redistribute marinade.
- After marinating, heat grill on med-high.
- Remove steaks from marinade and place on hot grill (discard the marinade). Grill for about 4 minutes on each side or to desired doneness.