Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
A great dish for those wonderful home grown tomatoes. Cook time is marinating time.
- 7.39 ml basil
- 4.92 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml dry mustard
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 44.37 ml balsamic vinegar
- 118.29 ml oil
- 1 large white onion, thinly sliced
- 3 large tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 59.14 ml chopped parsley
- In bowl, mix together basil, sugar, salt, mustard, garlic, pepper, vinegar and oil.
- In shallow casserole dish, layer onion, tomatoes, parsley and dressing.
- Marinate overnight in refrigerator.
Another winning recipe for our Luby! I used fresh basil and parsley from my garden with white onions and garden tomatoes I bought from our local Farmer's Market. I marinated about 24 hours for an awesome dish. Thanks again, Luby ; )