Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
My husband and family loves fresh veggies in the summer. and there is only so many ways to do tomatoes, fresh. so i thought up this recipe for them to eat along side dishes or on salads.
- 2 cups diced fresh tomatoes
- 1 large diced cucumber
- 1 small sweet onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup of your favorite Italian dressing
- 3⁄4 cup cold water
- salt and pepper (optional)
- Mix all the prepared vegetables in large bowl with lid.
- then one at a time add the dry and liquid ingredients un til all is mixed well in large bowl.
- close tight and let stand room tempature for 3 hours.
- shaking 2 or 3 times to keep mixture even on veggitables.
- then serve.