Prep 1 hr
Cook 5 mins
So good with ripe tomatoes in the summer.
- 1 lb tomatoes, cut in wedges
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 scallion, greens only, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- Place tomatoes in tupperware container. Whisk together the rest of the ingredients and pour over the tomatoes. Cover the tomatoes and marinate at room temperature for at least an hour, or refrigerate up to 5 days. Allow to come to room temperature before serving.