Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A great way to use up the fresh tomatoes from your garden! This dish can be served as an appetizer with warm Italian bread or along side a sandwich. --NOTE-- Cooking times is actually the chilling time for this recipe.
- 1 (1/8 ounce) envelope Italian salad mix (such as Good Seasons)
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil or 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup white vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 6 -8 medium tomatoes, sliced
- parmesan cheese
- Mix together the Italain salad mix, white wine, oil and vinegar and set aside.
- In a jar or other container that has a lid, layer the tomatoes and green onions.
- Pour dressing over tomatoes.
- Sprinkle top with parmesan cheese.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving.
Delicious! Use cherry tomatoes and made for TOTM Tag it Red.