Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A great way to use up the fresh tomatoes from your garden! This dish can be served as an appetizer with warm Italian bread or along side a sandwich. --NOTE-- Cooking times is actually the chilling time for this recipe.
- Mix together the Italain salad mix, white wine, oil and vinegar and set aside.
- In a jar or other container that has a lid, layer the tomatoes and green onions.
- Pour dressing over tomatoes.
- Sprinkle top with parmesan cheese.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving.
Delicious! Use cherry tomatoes and made for TOTM Tag it Red.