1/2 Photos of Marinated Tomatoes
6 hrs 15 mins
Leslie Fay's Note:
Light, refreshing and very easy. This is the best way to have a tomato salad. Works great with grilled steak or virtually any grilled meat. Try it, you'll absolutely love it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients except tomatoes, in mixing bowl and whisk till combined.
- 2Place tomatoes in zip top bag.
- 3Pour mixture over tomatoes.
- 4Seal and refrigerate for 6 hours.
- 5Lay lettuce on serving platter.
- 6Drain tomatoes and reserve marinade.
- 7Place tomatoes on lettuce and serve marinade on the side for dipping.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.4
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 402.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 1.5 g