1/5 Photos of Marinated Tomato Salad
Karen From Colorado's Note:
Everyone loves home grown tomatoes sliced and served with dinner. This is an easy and fresh salad to use up all those wonderful garden tomatoes, zucchinis and cucumbers. Prep time is also chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced green onions or 1 tablespoon snipped fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons honey mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 medium zucchini or 2 medium cucumbers
- 3 large tomatoes or 3 large yellow tomatoes, sliced (or both)
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1Combine olive oil, vinegar, green onion or chives, mustard and pepper in a screw top jar.
- 2Cover and shake well.
- 3Chill until needed.
- 4Cut zucchini or cucumbers in half lengthwise.
- 5Seed cucumbers if using.
- 6Using a vegetable peeler, cut zucchini or cucumber halves into thin, lengthwise strips (1/2 to 1 inch wide) Arrange tomato slices on a platter.
- 7Arrange the zucchini or cucumber slices in and around the tomatoes, folding and tucking as desired.
- 8Shake dressing and drizzle over vegetables.
- 9Cover and chill for at least 30 minutes and up to 2 hours.
- 10Before serving, sprinkle with feta cheese.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Tomato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.5
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 5.5 mg
- Sodium 94.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar