Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a nice way to use up some of your tomatoes and cucumbers. The presentation is nice and it tastes great.
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 4 teaspoons honey mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1 large cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup feta cheese
- Combine first five ingredients in a screw-top jar. Shake well; chill until needed.
- Arrange tomatoes and cucumbers on serving platter. Drizzle dressing over vegetables.
- Cover and chill. Sprinkle with feta cheese before serving.
Just beautiful, and quite tasty, I might add---especially with juicy, vine-ripened Missouri tomatoes! ;) I did not have "honey mustard", so I just used Dijon mustard and honey in appropriate amounts. Other than scaling down the recipe, that is the only change I made. Thanks for sharing your recipe!
This recipe made a lovely side dish. I enjoyed the blend of flavors and the addition of mustard was a delight. I didn't have any feta cheese, so I used shredded cheddar on half of the platter and pepper jack on the other half. I also had a couple of radishes that I needed to use up, so I sliced them thinly and added them in. Thanks for sharing this recipe!