Prep 20 mins
Cook 24 hrs
this is an extremely easy recipe. i like to have it after my night class because i can have it marinating overnight and fry it up really quickly. i usually have leftover rice in my fridge and serve it over that. cook time includes marinating.
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup light orange juice
- 1 teaspoon five-spice powder
- 0.5 (8 ounce) package firm tofu
- 1 (8 ounce) can baby corn
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts
- 1 (16 ounce) packagefrozen stir fry vegetables
- 1 cup brown rice
- drain tofu on paper towels.
- cube tofu into 1-inch chunks.
- combine soy, o.j., and 5 spice powder.
- add tofu and marinate in fridge overnight.
- combine frozen veggies, corn, and water chestnuts in pan coated with cooking spray.
- cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes. add tofu and marinade and cook until veggies are done- about another 7-10 minutes.
- serve over warm rice.