Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A tasty recipe for one if you like tofu based on a Donna Hay recipe.
Make and share this Marinated Tofu Salad for 1 Person recipe from Food.com.
- Place ginger, soy sauce, lemon juice oil and wine in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Add the tofu and toss to coat.
- Cover and marinate for at least 15 minutes.
- Place lettuce, tomato, snow pea sprouts and carrot in a bowl.
- Drain tofu and reserve liquid.
- Add tofu to salad, toss to combine and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Serve reserved liquid as a dressing.