A tasty recipe for one if you like tofu based on a Donna Hay recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place ginger, soy sauce, lemon juice oil and wine in a bowl and mix to combine.
- 2Add the tofu and toss to coat.
- 3Cover and marinate for at least 15 minutes.
- 4Place lettuce, tomato, snow pea sprouts and carrot in a bowl.
- 5Drain tofu and reserve liquid.
- 6Add tofu to salad, toss to combine and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- 7Serve reserved liquid as a dressing.
Browse Our Top Soy/Tofu Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Soy/Tofu Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Tofu Salad for 1 Person
Serving Size: 1 (420 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.8
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2087.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 15.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
snow pea sprouts