Recipe by Kozmic Blues
Perfect for topping a Greek-style salad, or a spinach and olive pizza! Leftover marinade makes a great base for a Greek-style salad dressing
Top Review by Andi of Longmeadow Farm
Loved this! Very easy to put together, and coupled with the miso and garlic, put this simple, but great recipe over the top. I let mine sit for 3 days...and used it in a vegan "Greek Salad" and it worked out beautifully, as the garlic really shined through, not to strong, but enough to give the tofu and nice subtle taste. Bravo for a great recipe, Kozmic! 10 stars plus!
- 1 lb firm tofu, drained and pressed
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice (about 2 lemons)
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons miso
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 garlic cloves, smashed but left whole
Directions See How It's Made
- Press the tofu between two plates, weighted down with some heavy cans or a cast iron pan, to drain the excess liquid out.
- Slice into 1/2 inch slices.
- Wisk together the ingredients for the marinade in a large container with a lid.
- Add the tofu to the marinade and refrigerate for at least 24 hours, preferably 2-3 days.
- Flip the container every few hours to ensure even coverage.
- Tofu pieces can be patted dry, and crumbled over your favorite Greek-style salad or pizza.