Recipe by littleturtle
Yummy and spicy, low-carb appetizer. Prep time does not include time to marinate.
Top Review by Elmotoo
I had picked this out for ZWTII but didn't get to it until now. My 6yo loved it. Everyone else decided it was too hot. The recipe is good - very easy & quick (except for marinating time) My mom said remove some heat & it will be great. Is the curry paste itself very hot or can I lessen the heat by omitting the dried chili? Thank you for posting!
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1⁄2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 2 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 small dried chili, finely crumbled
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 lbs chicken breasts, boneless & skinless, cut into bite-size cubes
- 1 sweet green pepper, seeded & cut into 1 " squares
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients listed under marinade.
- Marinate chicken, covered, overnight in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding liquid, and cook on baking sheet for 4-6 minutes.
- Skewer chicken with green pepper on toothpicks.