- 1 (4 lb) turkey breast
- 2 cups low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄4 cup fresh ginger, diced
- 6 -10 cloves garlic, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- slice turkey breast into strips.
- (large enough pieces so it won't fall through grill rack) put in a container with a tight seal.
- mix soy sauce, oil, diced ginger and minced garlic.
- Pour over turkey, seal container and put in refrigerator for 2-24 hours.
- Turn container several times while marinating Cook on barbque grill or broiler oven until done.
- Serve with salad and fresh fruit.