Recipe by Oolala
This was on a hand written recipe card inside a cookbook that I bought at the library booksale! I hope it's good since I haven't tried it yet. Plan ahead because of marination time!
- 4 pork chops, 1-1 1/2 " thick
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Prick pork chops with fork and rub with the ginger and garlic.
- Melt the butter and combine with the soy sauce and honey.
- Pour mixture over the chops and marinate overnight.
- When ready to grill, remove chops from marinade and discard the leftover marinade.
- Bring chops to room temperature and then grill 8-10 minutes per side; turning several times.