The tomatoes will become slightly stronger with refrigeration time, yield is only estimated. If you prefer to use fresh herbs, then use 2-1/2 tablespoons of fresh in place of dry.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the sun-dried tomatoes in a small bowl.
- 2Cover with boiling water (just to cover) and let soak for 3 minutes; drain.
- 3Slice, and return to bowl.
- 4Add in oil and remaining ingredients.
- 5Let sit at room temperature for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- 6Store in the refrigerator covered in a glass jar.
- 7**NOTE** the oil will thicken in the fridge, just warm slightly in the microwave before using.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1194.0
- Calories from Fat 996
- Total Fat 110.7 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1799.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.4 g
- Sugars 32.3 g
- Protein 12.8 g