Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A sweet/sour dressing, poured over a colorful, healthy, crunchy mix of fresh veggies and marinated until serving . Great as a take along dish to a cook-out or picnic.
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 3 cups fresh cauliflower florets (1/2 a head)
- 1 red onion, cut in 3/4 inch dice
- 1 1⁄2 cups carrots, slices (I use the pre-sliced, bagged, wavy cut ones found in the produce or salad section at the grocery st)
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 3/4 inch dice
- 1 English cucumber, sliced into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 (5 3/4 ounce) canlarge black olives
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
1 cup low fat or fat free bottled Italian Dressing
- 1⁄2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda Sugar Blend for Baking (sugar substitute)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons celery seeds
- In a large bowl, combine all vegetables.
- Mix ingredients for marinade and pour over the vegetables, mixing until vegetables are well coated.
- Marinate in refrigerator until serving.