Prep 336 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Wondering what to do with that bumper crop of cherry peppers? Try these!
- Wash cherry peppers and place whole, stems intact, in jar.
- Fill jar with white vinegar.
- Let stand for one week.
- You may need to add more vinegar to keep the jar full as the peppers soak it in.
- After one week, pour out vinegar and rinse peppers in cool water.
- Remove stems and seeds.
- Cut provolone to the appropriate size to fill the peppers.
- Wrap provolone with a piece of proscuitto and stuff into pepper.
- You may want to wear gloves during the stuffing process.
- The peppers can burn your fingers.
- Place stuffed peppers into jar and fill jar with 50% olive oil and 50% canola oil.
- Refrigerate for one week, will keep for one month in the refrigerator.
- Be sure you have a cold beverage on hand to cool the fire and enjoy!
Easy and oh so yummy! If you like cherry peppers this is a must make!
They never last all that long around here, but I know we've kept them refrigerated for a month with no problem.
Was wondering how long thes peppers will keep?