Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from my Low Carb cookbook. I’m posting it for ZWT3.
Make and share this Marinated Strawberries With Frozen Yogurt recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups strawberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of fresh mint, finely shredded
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 cups vanilla frozen yogurt
- Remove stems from strawberries; halve or quarter them lengthwise.
- In a medium bowl combine strawberries, sugar, balsamic vinegar, mint and lemon juice.
- Cover and chill for 20 minutes (up to 4 hours).
- To serve, spoon strawberry mixture over scoops of frozen yogurt.