This is from my Low Carb cookbook. I’m posting it for ZWT3.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove stems from strawberries; halve or quarter them lengthwise.
- 2In a medium bowl combine strawberries, sugar, balsamic vinegar, mint and lemon juice.
- 3Cover and chill for 20 minutes (up to 4 hours).
- 4To serve, spoon strawberry mixture over scoops of frozen yogurt.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Strawberries With Frozen Yogurt
Serving Size: 1 (272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 248.7
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 2.1 mg
- Sodium 96.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 39.0 g
- Protein 5.3 g